ESOS | ESOS Enforcement Notice
What is an ESOS Enforcement Notice and why have I received one?
Probably, if you are reading this post, it is because you have received an unexpected ESOS Enforcement Notice. ESOS Enforcement Notices are issued by The Environment Agency to all the companies that haven’t filed an Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme or ESOS report by the deadline date. All companies that qualify for ESOS must submit a report or they will face a potential non-compliance fine of up to £50,000. ESOS takes place every 4 years.
Possibly, the Enforcement Notice you have received relates to ESOS Phase 2 which officially ended on the 5th December 2019. The next phase of ESOS (Phase 3) has already technically started and is due for submission by the 5th of December 2023.
What do I need to do now?
First of all, DON’T PANIC.
If you have received an ESOS Enforcement Notice, you should act ASAP to get compliant. Lots of ESOS Enforcement Notices include an extended deadline for your company to submit the compliance report. Nonetheless, if you don’t comply by the deadline the Environment Agency will issue you with a penalty. At Enistic we can handle the communication with the Environment Agency for you, avoiding unnecessary delays and stress while mitigating the risk of financial penalties.
Download our free ESOS Enforcement Notice Guide
- What an ESOS Enforcement Notice is and how it looks like.
- A list of easy-to-follow steps.
- What happens if you don’t reply to the ESOS Enforcement Notice.
We are fast and accurate,
We have never lost an appeal!
How can Enistic help with an ESOS Enforcement Notice?
- Enistic is the UK market leader in ESOS compliance. Our fully automated carbon compliance systems, coupled with over 11 years of experience in our sector and common sense processes make us the ultimate safe pair of hands in a rapidly changing marketplace. We have yet to see a single report fail to meet compliance.
- We can start working with you in less than 24 hours! Our team of lead assessors are some of the most qualified in the country, they know exactly what to do, and they are quick and accurate.
- We guarantee compliance. We are so confident in what we do, that we guarantee compliance to every single one of our customers.
Contact us now!
Fill the contact form and one of our lead assessors will be in touch with you today to help make the process painless and as time and cost-effective as possible.