Term & Conditions
Summary of Main Terms & Conditions
By placing an order you agree to our Terms & Conditions. This document details the main points for the supply of hardware components. Enistic Services Terms & Conditions can be downloaded here for software products.
CONTACT & COMPANY DETAILS
4 Isis Business Centre
Tel +44 (0) 844 875 1600
Company Registration No. 0690 8381
Vat Registration No. GB 974 6803 78.
MAKING A PURCHASE
Please contact us to buy any of our products. We accept credit and debit card payments. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship: back-ordered items are not charged until they are shipped. On receipt of your order we will send you a confirmation of order to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. This term is included in case there are pricing changes: if we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product. In the case of a price increase, we will always contact you first to ensure that the new price is acceptable.
Goods remain the property of Enistic Limited until paid for in full.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
All dispatches are subject to a delivery charge. Our normal charges are:
- £7.50 + VAT for UK orders up to £1,000
- £15.00 + VAT for UK orders of between £1,000 and £2,000
International shipping is subject to individual quotation and a 10% administration charge.
Our courier companies come to the office each day at 3PM UK time to collect our outbound parcels. If your order can be processed in time for this cut-off then it is likely to be shipped the same day, otherwise it will be sent the following day.
Allow extra time for despatch around Christmas and New Year.
UK orders are despatched via courier for next day delivery.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK orders are subject to 20% VAT. If you are based outside the UK but inside the EU and have a valid VAT number we can ship to you VAT free so long as this number is given to us and verified before we dispatch. All other orders are VAT free.
Credit Card Security
We do not hold credit card numbers in our system.
WARRANTY & RETURNS POLICY
We offer a 5 year, back to base, repair of replace servcie on all hardware items as follows:
- In the unusual event that you wish to return any hardware items, you can do so within 30 days so long as the items are unused, in original packaging and are fit for resale.
- Software or service purchases cannot be refunded or returned.
- We can repair items or replace them but we regret that we are unable to offer refunds except as above.
- If you wish to return an item for repair or replacement you must email firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting an Return Merchandise Authorisation (“RMA”) number and quoting the order number, the item you wish to return and the reason. We will assess your case and authorise either a refund or a replacement or a repair and issue you with a RMA number.
- No goods will be refunded or replaced without a confirmed RMA number.
- For faulty items that can be collected and returned to an address in the UK, we will pay the return carriage but you must pay the cost of getting the items to us.
- For non-faulty items or items that are to be collected from or dispatched to addresses outside the UK, you will have to pay all carriage costs.
- If your hardware item needs upgrading to the latest version there may be a cost associated with this. We will inform you of this before any work is done or costs are incurred.
- If you return an old item that has been superseded we will may not be able to process the RMA but we will try to suggest a newer alternative product for you.
- If we examine an item and find that it is not faulty we may charge a reasonable service charge to cover our costs.
THE SMALL PRINT … LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND VARIATION
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage in connection with our products or services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for any loss of profit, harm to people or persons, property, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under terms and conditions or in connection with our products, whether direct or indirect.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
GOOGLE POLICY AND TRACKING
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
– Terms of Service https://policies.google.com/terms